Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mathias Bässler <01...@web.de> on 2013/08/22 15:20:15 UTC

Set language files to default value or replacing lost ones

Hi,

I accidently deleted a language in OM and wanted to reset the files to the way they were after installing OM or at least replace the lost language. But if I add a new one, I can only specify its name and iso code, not the id of the language. Is there a way to add a new language and give it a specific id (then import the correct language file of course) so that it can replace the lost one? Changing language files etc. is done via language editor, but I don't see how it should be done with the editor...

Re: Aw: Re: Re: Re: Re: Set language files to default value or replacing lost ones

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I was able to successfully add/remove 3 languages
seems to work as expected

please send me detailed steps in case it doesn't work for you

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Aw: Re: Re: Re: Re: Set language files to default value or replacing lost ones

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Gesendet: Freitag, 23. August 2013 um 10:35 Uhr
Von: "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com>
An: "Openmeetings user-list" <us...@openmeetings.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Re: Set language files to default value or replacing lost ones

ok, try to workaround this:
open admin.bat

replace
java -cp "%CLASSPATH%" -Dcontext=%OM_CONTEXT% -Dlogback.ContextSelector=org.red5.logging.LoggingContextSelector org.apache.openmeetings.cli.Admin %*
with
java -cp "%CLASSPATH%" -Dcontext=%OM_CONTEXT% -Dlogback.ContextSelector=org.red5.logging.LoggingContextSelector org.apache.openmeetings.cli.Admin -v -l

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. August 2013 um 15:56 Uhr
Von: "Maxim Solodovnik" <solomax666@gmail.com[solomax666@gmail.com][solomax666@gmail.com[solomax666@gmail.com]][solomax666@gmail.com[solomax666@gmail.com][solomax666@gmail.com[solomax666@gmail.com]]]>
An: "Openmeetings user-list" <user@openmeetings.apache.org[user@openmeetings.apache.org][user@openmeetings.apache.org[user@openmeetings.apache.org]][user@openmeetings.apache.org[user@openmeetings.apache.org][user@openmeetings.apache.org[user@openmeetings.apache.org]]]>

On Aug 22, 2013 8:20 PM, Mathias Bässler <01001101@web.de[01001101@web.de][01001101@web.de[01001101@web.de]][01001101@web.de[01001101@web.de][01001101@web.de[01001101@web.de]]]> wrote:Hi,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
ok, try to workaround this:

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Aw: Re: Re: Re: Set language files to default value or replacing lost ones

Posted by Mathias Bässler <01...@web.de>.

Gesendet: Freitag, 23. August 2013 um 09:15 Uhr
Von: "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com>
An: "Openmeetings user-list" <us...@openmeetings.apache.org>

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 2:06 PM, "Mathias Bässler" <01...@web.de> wrote:I think I found the problem, its in the rights (again).

Gesendet: Freitag, 23. August 2013 um 06:01 Uhr
Von: "Maxim Solodovnik" <solomax666@gmail.com[solomax666@gmail.com]>
An: "Openmeetings user-list" <user@openmeetings.apache.org[user@openmeetings.apache.org]>

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 10:14 PM, "Mathias Bässler" <01001101@web.de[01001101@web.de]> wrote:It looked promising, but didn't work...

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
yes, sure

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Aw: Re: Re: Set language files to default value or replacing lost ones

Gesendet: Freitag, 23. August 2013 um 06:01 Uhr
Von: "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com>
An: "Openmeetings user-list" <us...@openmeetings.apache.org>

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 10:14 PM, "Mathias Bässler" <01...@web.de> wrote:It looked promising, but didn't work...

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. August 2013 um 15:56 Uhr
Von: "Maxim Solodovnik" <solomax666@gmail.com[solomax666@gmail.com]>
An: "Openmeetings user-list" <user@openmeetings.apache.org[user@openmeetings.apache.org]>

On Aug 22, 2013 8:20 PM, Mathias Bässler <01001101@web.de[01001101@web.de]> wrote:Hi,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
just have double checked

Aw: Re: Set language files to default value or replacing lost ones

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.