Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2019/03/08 13:31:31 UTC

Celebrate our 100th contributor at 03/08/2019

Hi

I am here very excited to say, our main repo[1], NOW, have 100 contributors.
Back to the date, we joined the incubator, we have only 16 contributors[2], 6.5x times now in just simple one year.

We are heading to be a great open source project and community.
Thank all of our contributors, committers and PPMC members.

Look forward our 2019, wish the community grows faster.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking/graphs/contributors?from=2015-11-06&to=2017-12-08&type=c

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: Celebrate our 100th contributor at 03/08/2019

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Hi

> Congratulations that the SkyWalking project grows so fast, thank you all contributors and the community for making such a great project, hope the SkyWalking project to grow continuously!

Welcome the 100th contributor. We are both lucky today.

------------------

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It's a great news. Let's get more contributors on board. :)

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by 柏杨Yang Bai <ba...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, the community of SkyWalking is becoming more and more
active, and the project will develop better and better

吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> 于2019年3月8日周五 下午9:31写道:

--
柏杨 Yang Bai

Re: Celebrate our 100th contributor at 03/08/2019

Posted by Jian Tan <ta...@apache.org>.
Glad to see the community grew rapidly. Wish to be more active and more
contributor join in.

--
Jian Tan
Apache SkyWalking Committer && PPMC, DaoCloud Labs