Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com> on 2014/01/25 07:24:36 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Falcon version 0.4-incubating

Hi folks,

I'm happy to inform that this vote passes with 10 +1 votes (9 bindings) and
no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 votes

IPMC Members:
* Suresh Srinivas
* Chris Douglas
* Devaraj Das
* Alan Gates
* Arun C Murthy

Committers:
* Shwetha GS
* Srikanth Sundarrajan
* Venkatesh Seetharam

Community:
* Jean-Baptiste Onofré
* Raghav Kumar Gautam

0 votes
* No votes

-1 votes
* No votes

Vote thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/falcon-dev/201401.mbox/%3CCAFfn_RpPXgOjuKKeuW5TX85E2C_gYYbJvQBet04xWNk2h0%2B9tQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Venkatesh

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Falcon version 0.4-incubating

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
And you did right !
It's my fault, I thought it was "reserved" for the PPMC.

Next time, I will vote "as a IPMC".

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Falcon version 0.4-incubating

Posted by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Venkatesh,