Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/02 19:14:35 UTC

Struts 2 and Other Open Source Products Integration

Does the Struts2 integrate with other open source
products; such as DWR, JMOCK/Junit testing?

Re: Struts 2 and Other Open Source Products Integration

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
On 2/2/07, Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does the Struts2 integrate with other open source
> products; such as DWR, JMOCK/Junit testing?

As mentioned, using DWR and JUnit and such with a S2 Action is easy to
do. The S2 plugin system also makes it easy to create and share Struts
2 integration resources. There are already eighteen plugins listed at
the registry site, and I should we can expect quite a few more soon.

* http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/home.html

Some of these, like the JasperReports plugin, were adapted from
WebWork code. Others, like the Google Web Toolkit plugin, are new to
Struts 2.

-Ted.

Re: Struts 2 and Other Open Source Products Integration

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does the Struts2 integrate with other open source
> products; such as DWR, JMOCK/Junit testing?

DWR ships w/ Struts2.

JUnit works with anything Java-esque; what do you mean
by "integrate with S2"?

d.