Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/28 18:10:01 UTC

Call for blogs to aggregate in Mesos Planet

Hi All,

I've worked with Apache INFRA and we're close to going 100% live with Mesos
Planet, a site that aggregates blog posts from members of the community. I
think this will increase the visibility of what is happening in the
project, while encouraging us to be more transparent about our activities.

All we need now are more RSS/Atom feeds to aggregate, so I need your help.

Please email links to RSS feeds that you'd like us to include that are
related to the Mesos project. Many of you may have personal blogs where you
occasionally blog about Mesos and other days about surfing or bread baking;
that's fine! Just please pass along a specific feed to the Mesos category
of your blog. For example, on Timothy Chen's blog the Mesos category is
accessible here: http://tnachen.wordpress.com/tag/mesos/feed/; most
blogging platforms have similar mechanisms, or can be easily extended to
offer this type of feed.

Thanks for your help! And if you're not already blogging about the project,
this may be a great opportunity to start.

Best,
Dave

Re: Call for blogs to aggregate in Mesos Planet

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com>.
Following-up on this thread, we've gone live with "Mesos Planet" with an
initial list of 9 blogs from the community: http://planet.apache.org/mesos/

Mesos Planet was been announced via a tweet:
https://twitter.com/ApacheMesos/status/542064209052184577

Please reach out to me if you'd like to have your blog added; I'll also be
writing up instructions for other committers on how to make these changes
as well (it's fairly easy). Feedback is welcome!

Thanks,
Dave

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tom Arnfeld <to...@duedil.com>.