Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Lars Albertsson <la...@sics.se> on 2004/02/24 17:31:17 UTC

Neon gssapi configure problem on Solaris

I tried to build subversion 1.0.0, which includes neon 0.24.4, on
Solaris. Neon/configure found gssapi/gssapi.h in /usr/include and
incorrectly concluded that MIT kerberos 5 is installed. When ne_auth.c
is compiled, however, it includes gssapi/gssapi_generic.h, which
doesn't exist on the Solaris installations I have checked (Solaris 7
and 9). Both machines have heimdal installed in /usr/heimdal.

I can make machine details and configure output available on request.

Regards,

Lars Albertsson