Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2011/12/05 14:56:30 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Aries JNDI release (multiple bundles)

Hi,

I have staged version 0.3.1 of all the JNDI bundles except for the API
bundle which hasn't changed since 0.3. This represents a set of bug
fix releases. For each of the bundles there is a link to the the
location on the staging repo and a link to the release notes in JIRA.
My public key is in the KEYS file available from SVN here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/KEYS

Apache Aries JNDI Core 0.3.1
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-288/org/apache/aries/jndi/org.apache.aries.jndi.core/
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310981&version=12319178

Apache Aries JNDI URL Handler 0.3.1
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-288/org/apache/aries/jndi/org.apache.aries.jndi.url/
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310981&version=12319179

Apache Aries JNDI RMI Handler 0.3.1
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-288/org/apache/aries/jndi/org.apache.aries.jndi.rmi/
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310981&version=12319180

Apache Aries JNDI Bundle 0.3.1 (the uber bundle)
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-288/org/apache/aries/jndi/org.apache.aries.jndi/
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310981&version=12319181

Apache Aries JNDI Support for Legacy Runtimes 0.3.1
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-288/org/apache/aries/jndi/org.apache.aries.jndi.legacy.support/
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310981&version=12319182

Apache Aries JNDI "business logic" test bundle for Aries jndi-url iTests 0.3.1
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-288/org/apache/aries/jndi/org.apache.aries.jndi.url.itest.biz/
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310981&version=12319183

Apache Aries JNDI Test Bundle for Aries jndi-url iTests 0.3.1
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-288/org/apache/aries/jndi/org.apache.aries.jndi.url.itest.web/
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310981&version=12319184

Apache Aries JNDI iTests for jndi-url 0.3.1
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-288/org/apache/aries/jndi/org.apache.aries.jndi.url.itest/
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310981&version=12319185

Each release has an associated tag in:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

 [ ] +1  approve
 [ ] +0  no opinion
 [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Thank you,
Jeremy

Re: [VOTE][CANCELLED] Apache Aries JNDI release (multiple bundles)

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi, I've got some time later today. I'll respin then.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.