Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Mark Wassermann <mw...@mw-net.com> on 2007/05/06 20:21:16 UTC

turbien ajp13 and domainfactory

hi list

I am in the process of installing my t232 app on a dn managed server,
but there seams to be a problem with the ajp13 connector. I can call the
root site of my app and it seams to work fine, but when I click a link
or try to access a site vie the server/myapp/app/template/mysite.vm url,
I get a 404 from the apache. ajp13 do not map the app directory.
I talked with the dm tech support but they point me to the apache doc,
where I did not find an explenation for this behaviour.

On my dev sys I use mod_proxy and it works fine. But i do not have this
option on the dn server.

Dose somone know this problem, and a fix for it.

thx Mark

--
 Mark Wassermann            @: mwassermann@mw-net.com
 Stolzstraße 57             @: mwasserm@edu.uni-klu.ac.at

"Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
 We are not now that strength which in the old days
 Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
 One equal-temper of heroic hearts,
 Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
 To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

 Ulysses by Alfred Tennyson

Re: turbien ajp13 and domainfactory

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Mark Wassermann <mw...@mw-net.com> writes:

Easiest is to map your full tree to the tomcat webapp and let tomcat
handle all requests (also images etc.) Once you have this working,
start reducing the mapping (e.g. only map /app to tomcat).

	Best regards
		Henning
--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

	       "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Re: turbien ajp13 and domainfactory

Posted by Mark Wassermann <mw...@mw-net.com>.
hi tomas

The folowing thingds I Know
Apache 1.3 Server
Tomcat 5.5.7
J-AppConnect (I can only config the via a web if)
There are two directories i have to use, one is in the webapp of tomcat
(WEB_INF and templates are there) and the other are under the apache
htdocs (where the images and stylesheet are stored)
I have no access to any config files on the commandline

I m not able to get more infos out of the system or the dm support

thx
Mark

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.