Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Freddy Barboza <fb...@apache.org> on 2017/02/09 17:25:22 UTC

[lucy-dev] Turning Off Bb-fbsd2

Hi dev lists,

We Infra team are going to shutdown this slave with no replacement because
FreeBSD is no longer a supported Platform.

Please reply to builds@apache.org

And let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks & Regards,
-Freddy.

Re: Turning Off Bb-fbsd2

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.
No longer supported how? I thought the Apache Foundation used FreeBSD for
"nearly all of its publicly facing services"?

http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2011/12/apache-software-foundation-testimonial.html

What happened?

Damjan

Re: Turning Off Bb-fbsd2