Posted to general@db.apache.org by Anurag Gupta <an...@daffodildb.com> on 2004/12/10 13:38:55 UTC

New project Proposal

Hi

I propose to start a new incubator project - Daffodil Replicator - at Apache
Software Foundation.

Due to its alignment with Apache DB project, I would like to seek the
sponsorship from db community so that it can be submitted to 'Incubator
PMC'. Find enclosed the Project guidelines and other necessary details.

I am open to the db community comments and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Re: New project Proposal

Posted by John McNally <jm...@apache.org>.
The project does seem like a good fit for DB. +1.

John McNally