Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 以梦为马 <po...@163.com> on 2020/06/01 09:06:26 UTC

I want to contribute to Apache Flink

Hi Guys,

I want to contribute to Apache Flink.
Would you please give me the permission as a contributor?
My JIRA ID is pony712.

Re: I want to contribute to Apache Flink

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi nicygan,
thanks for your interest in contributing to Apache Flink. There's no need
to ask for permission to contribute, though. Just browse through open Jira
issues [1] and see whether there is one that you would like to solve. You
might want to check out issues labeled as starter issues [2]. You can ask
in the comment section of the corresponding issue to be set as an assignee.
Additionally, you can check out [3] for further details on how to
contribute to Apache Flink.

Best,
Matthias

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-21069?jql=project%3DFLINK%20AND%20labels%20%20%3D%20starter%20AND%20status%20NOT%20IN%20(Closed%2C%20Resolved)
[3] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/how-to-contribute.html

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pony,

Welcome to the community! Currently, there are no special permissions
required to contribute to Flink. Just ping a committer if you want to
work on some JIRA ticket and someone will assign the ticket to you.

Here is some information about how to contribute to Flink [1].

[1] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/contribute-code.html

Best,
Yangze Guo