Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org> on 2016/05/16 21:02:23 UTC

mesos website workgroup

Hi guys,

Mesos website needs some love. It hasn't seen major changes for a while now
and there is no real maintainer for it.

I'm proposing we start a work group for the folks who are interested in
contributing to the website. Especially folks who have interest and
experience in frontend development or at least have access to folks with
that experience (maybe colleagues at your company).

Since we are gearing up for a 1.0 release, it would be nice to do a website
refresh.

Please reply to this email if you are interested.

Thanks,
Vinod

Re: mesos website workgroup

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Great to see a lot of interest!

I've created a work group for "website" here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MESOS/Apache+Mesos+Working+Groups
.

Look out for email threads with [WEBSITE] prefix in the subject going
forward.

Re: mesos website workgroup

Re: mesos website workgroup

Posted by Timothy Anderegg <ti...@gmail.com>.
I'm happy to help,

Re: mesos website workgroup

Posted by Freddy Ayuso-Henson <fa...@gmail.com>.
I’m interested in contributing.

Re: mesos website workgroup

Posted by Zhou Z Xing <xi...@cn.ibm.com>.
+1 Vinod,

Please add me and Jay Guo(guojiannan@cn.ibm.com) in, thanks

Thanks & Best Wishes,

Tom Xing(邢舟)
Emerging Technology Institute, IBM China Software Development Lab
----------------------
IBM China Software Development Laboratory (CSDL)
Notes ID:Zhou Z Xing/China/IBM
Phone   :86-10-82450442
e-Mail  :xingzhou@cn.ibm.com
Address :Building No.28, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, No.8 Dong Bei Wang
West Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.China 100193
地址    :中国北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号 中关村软件园28号楼 100193

From:	Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>
To:	dev <de...@mesos.apache.org>, user <us...@mesos.apache.org>
Date:	2016-05-17 上午 05:04
Subject:	mesos website workgroup