Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Kaboth, Tobias" <to...@materna.de> on 2003/07/15 11:14:00 UTC

[users@httpd] logfile normal and ssl

Hello friends of apache,
there's a problem on one webserver with the logfile.

The server is open on port 80 and 443 (SSL).
The logfiles are splitted, port 80 logs to the file access_log and port 443
to ssl_request_log.

Now i see that the statistictool awstats isn't working correct because the
logfiles are corrupted.

Why?
If a SSL-connection is logged so in the ssl_request_log file is the correct
access visible.
In the other log i see an access, too! And this is not correct, because this
is only common and not combined!!

Why? I don't understand this logging. I think there's an error to log
SSL-requests in the access_log file.
I can't see the error in the httpd.conf.

Any ideas? Will summary...

Greetings,
Tobias