Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/15 04:53:24 UTC

Setting Note permission

How do I set permissions to a Note to do only the following :
1. execute the paragraphs
2. choose a different value from dynamic dropdown
3. change display type from bar chart to tabular
4. download the result data as a csv or tsv file

I do no want the users to change the code or access Interpreter menu or
change configuration.

Re: Setting Note permission

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Simply, you'd better enables personalized mode in the top of note. Then,
one user's behaviors doesn't affect another one.

Try it and leave comments.

Thanks,
Jongyoul Lee

--