Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Nord, James" <JN...@nds.com> on 2012/11/15 19:38:11 UTC

parallel builds and failing for non @threadsafe mojos

Hi all,

Is there any way to get Maven to abort the build (rather than spit out a warning) if a parallel build is requested but a non threadsafe mojo is encountered?

/James

________________________________

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00

RE: parallel builds and failing for non @threadsafe mojos

Posted by "Nord, James" <JN...@nds.com>.
OK,

I've scanned through what might be possible in the enforcer plugin but drew a blank.

I would need to get the plugin somehow from the plexus container from the session to get the mojos (based on the project and config) to inspect - but the session.getContainer() is deprecated with no apparent replacement.
What am I missing - or am I looking in the wrong area - or is this just not even available given a MavenProject and a MavenSession?

/James

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.
No