Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fernando Cesar da Silva <fs...@synchro.com.br> on 2012/07/03 20:48:32 UTC

Proxy authentication failure on Axis 1.6.1

Hello,

We are experiencing serious problems trying to authenticate Axis 1.6.1 in a
NTLM Proxy Server.

We are using the parameters below, these parameters works as expected in an
application with Axis 1.5.1 (looking at the trace route I see the packages
going through the Proxy) and doesn't work in the same application with Axis
1.6.1. (looking at the trace route I see that the packages never reach the
Proxy).

<transportSender name="https"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">

    <parameter name="PROTOCOL" locked="false">HTTP/1.1</parameter>

                <parameter name="PROXY" proxy_host="proxy"
proxy_port="80">USER:DOMAIN:PASSWORD</parameter>

                <parameter name="Transfer-Encoding">chunked</parameter>

</transportSender>

  <!-- ================================================= -->

  <!-- Parameters -->

  <!-- ================================================= -->

  <parameter name="Proxy">

    <Configuration>

      <ProxyHost>proxy</ProxyHost>

      <ProxyPort>80</ProxyPort>

      <ProxyUser>DOMAIN/USER</ProxyUser>

      <ProxyPassword>PASSWORD</ProxyPassword>

    </Configuration>

  </parameter>

Am I doing something wrong? Any clue will be very helpful.

Thanks.

Fernando Cesar.

Re: Proxy authentication failure on Axis 1.6.1

Posted by "[p e r c e p t i c o n]" <pe...@gmail.com>.
[-percy-]