Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 20:37:07 UTC

[RESULT][DISCUSS] drop 4.x-HBase-1.1 branch

Not sure if a RESULT thread is explicitly required after a discussion
(there was not explicit VOTE), but this should serve to attract attention.

This is to inform you that the 4.x-HBase-1.1 branch is gone. The next
version of 4.x-HBase-1.1 will be cut from master.

Thanks,
Nick