Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by "Nielsen, Keith" <ke...@turner.com> on 2010/11/09 00:04:48 UTC

Issue with _bulk_docs and _auth

Hello All,
We are hitting an issue where a POST against _bulk_docs is failing on one of
the documents with the message: {...,"error":"forbidden","reason":"doc.type
must be user"}.  The database we are posting against is not the _users
database yet somehow it looks like the validator in the _design/_auth design
doc from within the _users database is getting called.  Not sure why this
would be happening. Looking for guidance from the community.

Thanks,
Keith.