Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Hafiz A Haq <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/27 07:07:01 UTC

Re: Issues with building 1.1-BETA1-incubating

Thanks for the info, while I tried to build 1.1 beta incubating which
contains this fix, I am getting the following error

[INFO] Compilation failure

C:\shindig\shindig-project-1.1-BETA1-incubating\java\common\src\main\java\org\apache\shindig\common\servlet\GuiceSe
rvletContextListener.java:[27,34] package com.google.inject.tools.jmx does
not exist

C:\shindig\shindig-project-1.1-BETA1-incubating\java\common\src\main\java\org\apache\shindig\common\servlet\GuiceSe
rvletContextListener.java:[69,8] cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable Manager
location: class
org.apache.shindig.common.servlet.GuiceServletContextListener

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Hafiz