Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by 王羽凡 <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/14 08:59:46 UTC

add new blobStore from AlibabaCloud OSS

Hi,
    The `jclouds blobStore` not support `alibabaCloud OSS`. There are many
people using `alibabaCloud` in China. Could anyone guide my work?

link: https://www.alibabacloud.com/product/oss

Re: add new blobStore from AlibabaCloud OSS

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 04:59:46PM +0800, 王羽凡 wrote:
>     The `jclouds blobStore` not support `alibabaCloud OSS`. There are many
> people using `alibabaCloud` in China. Could anyone guide my work?

Another contributor started on OSS support:

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/1263

However this PR had an incorrect structure so it might mislead you.  As
I understand it, OSS is mostly S3 compatible but has differences around
authentication and of course different endpoints.  The correct PR would
have the smallest changes to the base S3 API to support a new OSS
provider in jclouds-labs.  Note that this overlaps with another
contributor who wants to move the V4 signer from aws-s3 into s3.  I
recommend working with us iteratively through multiple PRs; the previous
2,000 lines were not easily reviewable.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/