Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "DREHER, Walter (ESG)" <wa...@airbus.com> on 2021/08/02 06:51:53 UTC

AW: AW: OM 6.1.0 Forms not shown [AIRBUS Amber]

Hello Alvaro,

OM 6.1.0 is installed in a VM under VMWare with Ubuntu 18.04 (installed from scratch).
This behaviour is only when the login comes from a virtual Maschine like a Terminalserver.
When I log in from a ThinClient (Physical Maschine) with an embedded Windows, everything works like expected.
A few month ago (OM 6.0.0 was recently released) I installed it on VirtualBox with Ubuntu 18.04.
Here I saw the same behaviour. When login to OM from another virtual maschine (also installed at VirtualBox) no forms appear.
Comes the login from a physical maschine everything works fine.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Cordialment / Saludos / Best Regards

Walter Dreher

ESG ELEKTRONIKSYSTEM- UND LOGISTIK-GMBH
Partnerfirma von Airbus Helicopters Deutschland im Systemunterstützungszentrum Drehflügler
T   +49 (0)9 06 71 79 70
E   walter.w.dreher.external@airbus.com

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...Ok, understood.

Thanks

On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 06:51:53 +0000

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Server:  https://om.alteametasoft.com/openmeetings

Client:  VirtualBox - Ubuntu 18.04 - FF-90 - Chrome 92

No issues "about"

On Sat, 7 Aug 2021 14:35:30 +0700

Re: AW: AW: OM 6.1.0 Forms not shown [AIRBUS Amber]

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you can share your VirtualBox machine?
So I can reproduce the issue and investigate?

AW: AW: AW: OM 6.1.0 Forms not shown [AIRBUS Amber]

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Re: AW: OM 6.1.0 Forms not shown [AIRBUS Amber]

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Just tried to: