Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by 남기혁 <ge...@secsm.org> on 2001/02/25 08:56:43 UTC

NodeImpl

I want to add another method to NodeImpl,

so that I can use it after parsing Document.

For example, by the DOM 2 Event specification,

EventTarget's addEventListener's signature is (String, EventListener,
boolean).

But I also need (String, SomeType, boolean).

Then I can use addEventListener( String, SomeType, boolean )

as well as addEventListener(String, EventListener, boolean)

Just modifying NodeImpl class source code is enough?

Thanks in advance.

-- Nam