Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ka...@iflexsolutions.com on 2004/01/07 06:14:11 UTC

Getting the CheckBox Collection Value in FormBean Class

Hi,

Greetings To You. I am new to this Group.

I am using Check Box (Multi Box) in By JSP View Page. My Page will be getting the data from the DB. By example my Page will show 10 Records in the Screen (Kind of view Page). So I am looping thru. the record using while loop in my Page using single <TR> </TR> in my page.

My Page Contain below mentioned table heading :

   Selection (Check Box)   |  Action   |  Description

   In screen, I will tick multiple check Box option and submit the page. So I am looking all the selected value in my Form bean Page.

So please let me know How I can get the collection (Selected one) of check Box ID in my FormBean Class.

Thanks 'N' Regards
Jey

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print, copy or deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Re: Logic:Equal

Posted by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com>.
--- Kamal Gupta <kg...@tech-group.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a list which has some values which i get from database.
>
> I want to loop through the list and get values which are not duplicated
> for
> this i think the best way in struts is to use logic:equal.

Please post this question to struts-user.  The best way to do this is with
the JSTL's <c:if> tag, not with <logic:equal>.

David

Re: Logic:Equal

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.
Reckon you'll need to post the struts user list rather than the
developer list. Before anyone will respond.

RE: Logic:Equal

Logic:Equal

RE: Getting the CheckBox Collection Value in FormBean Class