Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Emmanuel BERNAT <eb...@pcsoft.fr> on 2003/06/12 16:40:24 UTC

[users@httpd] Run cgi under a given account

Hi,
I am running an Apache 2.0.45 under Win2K and I can't find two options about
cgi that I use with IIS :
- first I would like to specify a user account different of the Apache
service's one for various cgi apps
- then I would like to let httpd decide which account will be used to start
a cgi, based on the authentication info sent in the URL
For those who know both Apache and IIS, these options are in the "File
Security" tab of the properties of the cgi, they are in the upper part of
the proprty sheet, when you click the "Edit" button. Then a dislog box is
shown. The behaviour i'm looking for is the same as unckecking the
"Anonymous acces" checbox and checking "Basic authentication" and
"Integrated Window authentication"
Thanks for your help.

Emmanuel