Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Gonzalez <ad...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/10/16 00:15:17 UTC

RE : Re: ear files and maven-eclipse-plugin

Thanks very much Jim.

I've successfully created my ear pom.xml for RAD 7
(event if it's really ugly with all those custom files
!).

I attach my current pom.xml if it can help someone.

I've only used :
- eclipse plugin to generate .classpath and .project
and custom files.
- antrun (or cleaning purposes) plugins.
- ear plugin to generate application.xml.

--- Jim Sellers <ji...@gmail.com> a �crit :

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/examples/provide-project-natures-and-build-commands.html

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/wtp.html