Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Chris Robison <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/02 02:38:29 UTC

Different between Fuse and Apache ActiveMQ

In my journey to integrate with an LDAP system, I've noticed there are a
few extra features on the current Fuse broker release when compared to the
current Apache release. I was just wondering what the difference is between
Fuse and the Apache project. Does Fuse commit every change it makes into
the Apache project? If not, does Fuse have a public repository from which
to get changes?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Different between Fuse and Apache ActiveMQ

Posted by Chris Robison <ch...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind, I found my answer in the FAQs.