Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/24 22:05:59 UTC

PRs

All,
I was reviewing github PRs and wondering whether anyone objected to
slipping a couple that look like they're very close into 0.4.0.

NIFI-1192 (#131)
NIFI-631 (#113)
NIFI-1107 (#192)

I should have some review cycles tonight. Lots of comments on them all, and
have good "momentum".

Tony

Re: PRs

Posted by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com>.
I gave it a quick read through and I think it looks good.  It looks like
the properties are added to all the processors and the endpoint and http
client changes are set in AbstractAwsProcessor.

But that was a quick read because we're about to head out the door, I will
look at it in depth tonight.

Re: PRs

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: PRs

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: PRs

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: PRs

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: PRs

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: PRs

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: PRs

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: PRs

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Tomorrow I will update the documentation for NIFI-655 and let the PR commence. While that is ongoing I'll cycle back to testing this configuration.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone

Re: PRs

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.