Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> on 2019/09/16 09:07:57 UTC

Re: Flink operators for Kubernetes

Thanks a lot for letting the community know Anand. Great to see that
Flink's open source ecosystem is growing. Have you reached out to Robert or
Becket in order to include the flinkk8soperator project on Flink's
ecosystem website [1]?

I've cross posted this thread to the user ML so that Flink users will learn
about it as well.

[1] https://flink.apache.org/ecosystem.html

Cheers,
Till