Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by shahira samra <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/09 15:19:52 UTC

problem editing a flash

I'm using the bxe editor. I am able to insert a flash using the bxe editor but I don't see it while editing.
I insert the flash but I don't see it. when I save and exit, I find it saved correctly but there's no evidence while editing that there is a flash and I can't edit its width and height or even delete it.
I will be very grateful if anybody could  help me with that.
thanks in advance,
Shahira

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile