Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Fabrice Montfort <fm...@runware.com> on 2016/07/07 05:43:19 UTC

AIR 22

Hi there,

AIR 22 has been released. Can someone tell me how to install it with Flex
SDK via Flex Installer ? Do you plan to update Flex Installer ?

We have many computers and a manual install is not possible.

Thanks a lot Apache Flex Team. ;-)

--
*Fabrice Montfort / CTO*

*fm@runware.com <fm...@runware.com>*

* <http://www.runware.fr/>*
Phone : +262 (0)262 28 67 30 / Mobile : +262 (0)692 93 57 10
13, rue Désiré Barquisseau • 97410 Saint-Pierre • Réunion, France •
http://www.runware.fr

*Nos applications :*
<http://pillkit.runware.fr/>   <http://checkit.runware.fr/>
<http://dietekit.runware.fr/>   <http://tenkit.runware.fr/>
<http://pulseekit.runware.fr/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE – This electronic message contains information which
may be confidential. The information is intended for the use of the
individual or entity identified above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy
you received.

Re: AIR 22

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
The set of choices is driven from this file:

http://flex.apache.org/installer/sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml

Which is in our SVN (not Git) at:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/flex/site/trunk/content/installer/

If you can figure out the pattern and provide an update/patch for this
file, it will save us time and one of the committers will be more likely
to commit the changes.  Don't worry about the cacheIDs.  Getting the MD5
right is also optional.  The main trick is to get the URLs right.

There is a -config command-line option to specify your own
sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml.

Thanks,
-Alex