Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eyal Golan <eg...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/01 08:31:22 UTC

Re: Remember last page before page expired

Thanks,
I did this and it's working:
            if (!continueToOriginalDestination()) {
                PageParameters pageParameters = new PageParameters();
                pageParameters.put("pageId", "");
                PortalWebPage page = new PortalWebPage(pageParameters);
                setResponsePage(page);
            }

the thing is, that it like magic to me.
Is this the way?