Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2003/06/24 04:45:56 UTC

Removing Paul Hammant's temporary commit access

Many moons ago (May 2002), after one of my rants, Paul Hammant
graciously offered to help James keep in step with Avalon's changes.  He
suggested giving him temporary commit rights to apply his changes
rapidly and get everything working, and we voted and rights were granted.

Since then, Paul's code updates are complete (thanks!).  Also, Steve
McConnell has largely taken over as the Avalon comitter with temporary
James access.

I propose we remove Paul's commit rights to James.

--
Serge Knystautas
President

RE: Removing Paul Hammant's temporary commit access

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Paul Hammant graciously offered to help James keep in step with
> Avalon's changes.

And did a great job, too.  :-)

> Since then, Paul's code updates are complete (thanks!).  Also, Steve
> McConnell has largely taken over as the Avalon comitter with temporary
> James access.

> I propose we remove Paul's commit rights to James.

+1.  However, if Paul wants to remain on and contribute to James, I would
welcome his presence.

	--- Noel