Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "John P. Dodge" <do...@cruciate.ca.boeing.com> on 2002/11/26 19:42:56 UTC

[users@httpd] Building 2.0.43 on Solaris2.6?

I am having some difficulty building 2.0.43 onm Solaris2.6. The configure
just hangs in the srclib/configure stage. I didnot have this problem with
2.0.39 but 2.0.40 and above seem to exhibit this issue.

./configure

checking for chosen layout... Apache
checking for working mkdir -p... yes
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6

Configuring Apache Portable Runtime library ...

checking for APR... reconfig
configuring package in srclib/apr now

<<<Process Hangs>>>

I did a truss on this and it gets stuck in this endless link()/unlink()
loop.

						Any ideas???

						Thanks

"Mon aƩroglisseur est plein d'anguilles"
John P. Dodge
Boeing Shared Services