Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/08/14 23:58:46 UTC

[VOTE] Release EJB plugin v1.7?

Hi,

I'd like to release the EJB plugin v1.7. It corrects some serious bugs and
provides interesting updates:

<release version="1.7-SNAPSHOT" date="in SVN trunk">
  <action dev="vmassol" type="fix" issue="MPEJB-12">
    Fixed default property values in the web site documentation.
  </action>
  <action dev="vmassol" type="fix" issue="MPEJB-2">
    EJB client jar can now be generated and deployed/installed
    automatically by the standard goals (<code>ejb</code>,
    <code>ejb:ejb</code>,
    dedicated to ejb client have been deprecated. There is a new
    property <code>maven.ejb.client.generate</code> which decides whether or
    not to generate the ejb client jar. It defaults to true.
  </action>
  <action dev="vmassol" type="fix" issue="MPEJB-16" due-to="Håvard Bjåstad">
    Added new EJB type handler that supports <code>ejb</code> and
    <code>ejb-client</code> types. This fixes the bug with
    <code>ejb:install/deploy-client</code> not uploading the client
    jar.
  </action>
</release>

Here's my +1