Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Leila Schneberger <le...@cim-logic.com> on 2000/08/02 03:23:27 UTC

sample build.xml for ejbc and ejbjar tasks

Hello,
I'm looking for a sample build.xml file that performs ejbc and ejbjar
tasks. I'm new to ant and am having some trouble figuring out how to add
things in the right place.

Thanks!
Leila

Re: sample build.xml for ejbc and ejbjar tasks

Posted by Paul Hodgetts <pa...@zzyzxtek.com>.
Ross Cormier wrote (in response to Leila Schneberger):

 > I am using Weblogic's tools, so your mileage may vary.  From looking at
the source there appears to be some EJB related tasks, but I have not tried
them.

 > Also, I am writing the EJB build.xml right this moment, so this stuff is
not tested.

The attached build XML uses the DDCreator and Ejbc tasks.  I've hacked
the Ejbc task to change some of the hard-coded params, but this XML
should show one way to use them in either case.  I don't use the EjbJar
task.

Paul

RE: sample build.xml for ejbc and ejbjar tasks

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Ross,

Actually there are optional ant tasks available for doing what you are
doing. Have a look at the <ddcreator> and <ejbc> tasks. The documentation
for these was not included in the 1.1 release but is available in the latest
nightly builds.

You are using Weblogic 4.5.1 and Leila is interested in the Weblogic 5.1
task <ejbjar>. At Cortex, we are currently upgrading to 5.1 and I have made
a few changes to the ejbjar task. I'll be committing these in the next few
days and I will be able to provide an example of usage then.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au