Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Allan Yang <al...@163.com> on 2017/04/18 01:05:49 UTC

Some of the JIRA notifications not received

Hi, All
Both of my E-mail address(allanwin@163.com, allan163@gmail.com) are not receiving all the JIRA notification. Some are received but some are not.
Does anyone else has the same experience?

Allan Yang

Re: Some of the JIRA notifications not received

Posted by Allan Yang <al...@163.com>.
I have re-subscribed all the mail-list. This problem seems resolved. let me
observe for a while.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.