Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by M <zm...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/07 07:14:33 UTC

Remove personal information from website

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope everything is going well.

I am a superset champion. Just noticed that a couple of public websites published my personal email, including (https://incubator.apache.org/projects/superset.html).  I was wondering if you can advise on how to remove this information from this website or change it to my work email. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Mengdie

Re: Remove personal information from website

Posted by Evan Rusackas <ev...@preset.io>.
Hi Mengdie,

I removed your row from the champions table as requested, both on the linked page and the Superset Wiki. If you want to be added back with your work email, just let me know what that email address should be.

Thanks,

-e-

Evan Rusackas
Preset | preset.io