Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hunter Hillegas <li...@lastonepicked.com> on 2001/10/06 00:28:06 UTC

Response Committed When Using Multiple Tag Libs

At the top of a JSP I am calling several tag libraries.

These taglibs go out and include a servlet's output in the response and then
return...

The problem is that I can't include more than one of these taglib calls
without getting "Cannot forward after response has been committed".

What can I do about this?

It seems like moving the biz logic from the servlets into the taglibs is a
bad idea so I'd like to keep the love in the servlets.

Hunter