Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by shyam reddy <gs...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/20 21:09:10 UTC

Hi Group New member

Hi All,
I came across this product while I was surfing theserverside.com website and reading the interview with Greg Stein , Chairman of ASF. I am interested in this project as I recently developed a custom product called XMLMapping which does a small part of  XMLBeans. I had a requirement at my company where I had to write XML files using Java. So I developed this feature so that it can be useful for me in future. But XMLBeans already provides this feature. I would like to be part of this group and do anything in my scope for the development of this project.
I am new to joining any development mailing list of ASF though I have used lot of Apache products. So I dunno how to approach .
Thanks
Shyam

Yahoo! Mail Mobile