Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jahandideh_iman <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2015/04/13 10:52:08 UTC

Custom RequestHandler

Hi,
I want to create a custom RequestHanlder. This RequestHandler will accept
some data [in json] and will send the result [in json] to the client.

I have already implemented the receiving part but I have no idea how to send
my response.

I know the requestCycle  in void respond(IRequestCycle requestCycle) has a
response member, but I don't know how to fill it with my own data.