Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ghershony, Arie" <Ar...@GDC4S.Com> on 2003/01/20 19:18:55 UTC

Web Service deployment

I compiled two java files:

FileCore.java and FileResult.java (the FileResult call FileCore)

Then I deployed Fileresult successfuly to the Web Service.  While running
the FileResult file  from the command line (java FileResult argument1), I
receive the following error:

Fileresult.main: java.net.MalformedURLException
AxisFault
faultCode: {http://java.net.MalformedURLException....

Any one can direct me to how to resolve this problem.

Thanks,
Eric

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Please post Axis questions to axis-user@xml.apache.org.

On 20 Jan 2003 at 13:18, Ghershony, Arie wrote:

> I compiled two java files:
>
> FileCore.java and FileResult.java (the FileResult call FileCore)
>
> Then I deployed Fileresult successfuly to the Web Service.  While running
> the FileResult file  from the command line (java FileResult argument1), I
> receive the following error:
>
> Fileresult.main: java.net.MalformedURLException
> AxisFault
> faultCode: {http://java.net.MalformedURLException....
>

> Any one can direct me to how to resolve this problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

Scott Nichol

Re: Web Service deployment

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Please post Axis questions to axis-user@xml.apache.org.

On 20 Jan 2003 at 13:18, Ghershony, Arie wrote:

> I compiled two java files:
>
> FileCore.java and FileResult.java (the FileResult call FileCore)
>
> Then I deployed Fileresult successfuly to the Web Service.  While running
> the FileResult file  from the command line (java FileResult argument1), I
> receive the following error:
>
> Fileresult.main: java.net.MalformedURLException
> AxisFault
> faultCode: {http://java.net.MalformedURLException....
>

> Any one can direct me to how to resolve this problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

Scott Nichol