Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com> on 2006/05/10 12:13:30 UTC

Re: about HTTP Service

Wang

Firstly please post requests to either the Oscar or Felix dev lists -
not direct to me. I will read them there if I'm available, but others
will also be able to help.

What you're seeing indicates you probably have not got a "servlet.jar"
bundle loaded into your OSGi framework. This bundle would typically have
the servlet classes in it e.g

http://oscar-osgi.sf.net/repo/servlet/

> I've put the servlet package in my classpath, what can I do?

Using classpaths is pretty much a last resort - it defeats the purpose
of OSGi modularity. I wouldn't recommend it personally, it's almost
certainly not what you want if you're trying to follow an OSGi model.

-- Rob

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com