Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Vikash Kumar <vi...@RESILINC.COM> on 2016/04/06 16:02:25 UTC

How to make one side binding between zeppelin paragraph and published paragraph?

In Apache Zeppelin after publishing a paragraph as iframe from given setting link, then both are in sync with each other. Means when I am changing anything in Zeppelin its reflecting published paragraph as well. So how can I remove this sync between paragraphs? So in this context we need one side binding.
And same functionality is required when we are publishing notebook.

Thanks & Regards
Vikash Kumar

Re: How to make one side binding between zeppelin paragraph and published paragraph?

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Removing sync is not supported at the moment.

For iframe, i think we can introduce new feature that selectively enable
sync with parameters such as '?sync=false' in the link.

But for notebook level, i think it's bit more complicated because different
users can update notebook at the same time, and if we just remove sync,
update from one user will be overridden by others. In this case, notebook
can be readonly to remove sync.

Thanks,
moon