Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by SpacRocket <sp...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/21 18:52:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-907: Add Boolean Serde to public interface

Hello Everyone,

I’d like to get a discussion going for KIP-907:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-907%3A+Add+Boolean+Serde+to+public+interface
Which adds Boolean Serde to the public interface.

The KIP contains the details how I want to do this and what internal code I need to change.

Looking forward to the group’s feedback! :)

Kind regards
Jakub

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-907: Add Boolean Serde to public interface

Posted by spacrocket <sp...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
Hello Matthias,

Thanks for looking into my first KIP. I’ve updated the confluence document and soon I will start voting.

Kind regards
Jakub

Posted by SpacRocket <sp...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
Hello Matthias,

Thanks for looking into my KIP and for an advice. I’ve added BooleanSerializer and BooleanDeserializer to the Public Interfaces.

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the KIP.