Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Patrick Surry <Pa...@quadstone.com> on 2004/10/25 21:42:18 UTC

threadcount (maxthreads) has no effect on HPUX with JRE1.4.2?

I'm using <foreach/> with maxthreads attribute (which just wraps <parallel>
with threadcount setting) and it works correctly on Windows XP (eg. 10 1-second
sleeps take 5s with 2 threads, and 1s with 10 threads) but on HP UX the 10
1-second sleeps always take 1 second regardless of the threadcount setting.
Using JRE 1.4.2_03 on both platforms.

Anyone else seen this?

Patrick

Re: threadcount (maxthreads) has no effect on HPUX with JRE1.4.2?

Posted by Patrick Surry <Pa...@quadstone.com>.
Sorry, my bad, this is a known problem with an older version of ant-contrib,
fixed in current release:

[ 872429 ] foreach task, wrong maxThread parameter mapping in code