Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2009/07/24 08:54:56 UTC

[ANN] Maven Reporting Implementation 2.0.4.2 Released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Reporting
Implementation, version 2.0.4.2

This shared component contains abstract classes to manage report generation.

http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-reporting-impl/

You should specify the version in your project's dependency configuration:

<dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.maven.reporting</groupId>
 <artifactId>maven-reporting-impl</artifactId>
 <version>2.0.4.2</version>
</dependency>

Release Notes - Maven Shared Components - Version maven-reporting-impl
2.0.4.2

** Improvement
    * [MSHARED-108] - Add an ASF-compliant source release assembly

** Task
    * [MSHARED-106] - Update to Doxia 1.0

Enjoy,

-The Maven team

Re: [ANN] Maven Reporting Implementation 2.0.4.2 Released

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
EJ Ciramella wrote:
> Woah - a four digit build number?  Is this now supported in maven 2 (wrt ranges and such)?

Don't know. I was just following the versioning scheme used in the last
release.

Dennis Lundberg

RE: [ANN] Maven Reporting Implementation 2.0.4.2 Released