Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/17 14:46:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.7, RC1

Please vote on whether to release Apache ManifoldCF 2.7, RC1.  This release
has many major changes, including a new version of Tika, a new UI, and
major improvements to some connectors, e.g. the Email Connector.

You can download the release from:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-2.7

There is also a release tag here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-2.7-RC1

Thanks,
Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.7, RC1

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Ran tests, unpacked the bin and ran a job.

+1 from me.

Shinichiro Abe

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I have completed the following tasks:
- Crawling of an Alfresco repo using the binary package executing a
CMIS-Null job
- Ran all the integration tests

+1 from me

Cheers,
PJ

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi
Technology Evangelist @ Sourcesense

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.7, RC1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi KK,

Posted by Markus Schuch <ma...@web.de>.