Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Marc Chiarini <ma...@tufts.edu> on 2009/03/24 05:52:28 UTC

RE: conditionally executed timer?

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know if it's possible to trigger a timer based on a property
passed in via -J on the command line?  Ideally I would like to have
something like a switch that works for a set of timers instead of a set
of samplers.  Thus, based on the value of the property, I would chose a
timer to execute.  I suppose I could effectively do this with a
beanshell timer, but just wanted to see if there was something quicker.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Marc

Re: conditionally executed timer?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 24/03/2009, Marc Chiarini <ma...@tufts.edu> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
>  Does anyone know if it's possible to trigger a timer based on a property
> passed in via -J on the command line?  Ideally I would like to have
> something like a switch that works for a set of timers instead of a set of
> samplers.  Thus, based on the value of the property, I would chose a timer
> to execute.  I suppose I could effectively do this with a beanshell timer,
> but just wanted to see if there was something quicker.  Any help would be
> much appreciated.

If Controller
+ Test Action