Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com> on 2004/01/04 21:49:30 UTC

Re: ant 1.6.0 released

Erik Abele wrote:

Hi Erik,

I was doing my first full release of ant. I was just concerned that some
people might try starting their download right after the announcement. I
found out that the  mirroring took place within the next 8 or 9 hours
after the actual release. I will indicate
http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi next time I do a release,
Cheers,
Antoine