Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by JohnD <li...@johndubchak.com> on 2009/04/19 16:15:56 UTC

2.1.3 to 2.1.4 Upgrade Virtual Hosts issue

Hi,

We have a 2.1.3 instance that is configured with multiple virtual hosts
running in production.  Now I'd like to migrate to 2.1.4 however, when I
configure the virtual hosts and start geronimo I am getting the
following error:

Module 25/71 org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1.4/car 2009-04-19 09:01:38,158 ERROR [JAASRealm]
Class org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal not found! Class not added.
2009-04-19 09:01:38,158 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal
not found! Class not added. started in   .822s

Here is the virtual host gbean definition I am using (I put it right
after the  <module name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1.4/car">
opening XML tag):

 <gbean
name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1.4/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1.4/car,j2eeType=Host,name=TomcatVirtualHost_1" gbeanInfo="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.HostGBean">
       <attribute
name="className">org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost</attribute>
       <attribute name="initParams">name=www.example.com
                appBase=
                workDir=work</attribute>
</gbean>

I did a couple of google searches and didn't turn up anything other than
a bug back in 1.x.  What do I need to change in order to get virtual
hosting working correctly under 2.1.4?

Thanks,
John

Re: 2.1.3 to 2.1.4 Upgrade Virtual Hosts issue

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
yes john, currently you can just ignore it.

Posted by JohnD <li...@johndubchak.com>.

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John <li...@johndubchak.com>.

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.